Congratulations, you’re almost finished!
Now that your Course 5 Final Project video has been created, it needs to be published and shared in a reflective blog post on your blog. We STRONGLY encourage you to finish your presentation sooner rather than later after you have completed teaching the unit with your students.
As part of Course 5, you are expected to give feedback on fellow CoETaIL colleagues’ Final Project videos, via a Google Form. You will be given your own feedback from the audience once your presentation is complete. This feedback will be used in helping to determine your final grade. See details below for how to follow this process.
To officially submit your final project, follow these steps:
- Upload your final video to your own YouTube account and make it public. (We highly recommend uploading your video to YouTube as a 10 minute video can be quite a large file. See YouTube Support for instructions on how to upload a video to YouTube).
- Use the YouTube embed code to embed the video on your blog and add the link to your grading spreadsheet.
- Add your link to your final blog post (which has your final presentation video embedded) to this submission form. The responses will be automatically published here (this will be embedded on the sidebar later in this course) – this is the how other participants will find and watch your video, so that they can leave you peer feedback. This will be the quickest and easiest way to view all of the final projects.
Your final project blog post will also be linked in a cohort blog post along with the feedback survey link so that everyone in our cohort (and beyond) can both watch your presentation and provide feedback (but since I have to do this manually, it will not be as quick as the automated results above and embedded into the sidebar).
- Watch a minimum of five (5) – maximum of ten (10) videos and provide feedback on the Peer Feedback Form between April 23 – May 5th please. Your assessment of their work will be anonymous and they will receive the feedback on their grading spreadsheet. Likewise, you will receive the anonymous peer feedback on your grading spreadsheet. (The peer feedback will be pasted to your grading spreadsheet between May 5 – May 10th).
Your final project video must be posted to your blog by April 23rd. (Please note: There are no extensions for Course 5) Participants will then have a chance to watch each other’s projects and give feedback for the final two weeks of the course.
Between April 23 – May 5th please watch at least ten (10) final project videos and provide feedback on the Peer Feedback Form. (If you can watch & provide feedback on more than 10, that would be much appreciated).
- Upload video to YouTube or Google Drive
- Evaluate and provide constructive feedback via Google Forms on fellow CoETaIL colleagues Final Project Video Presentations
- Reflective blog post that includes your embedded Final Project Video, Unit Plan (using UbD Template)
- Evaluate and give constructive feedback on your fellow COETAIL colleagues’ Final Project Video Presentations using the Google Form linked on the cohort blog.